Tarbert Sewerage Scheme, Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade, Advance Collection System Works
MEIC Ltd are currently acting as Project Supervisor for the Construction Stage on the Tarbert Sewerage Scheme, Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade, Advance Collection System Works. The works form part of an upgrade/extension to the existing sewer network collection system and the construction of a new wastewater treatment plant for the village of Tarbert.
This contract involves the removal/replacement of:
- 230 linear metres of 150mm diameter HDPE rising main
- 35 linear metres of 80mm diameter HDPE rising main
- Pipe bursting 500m linear metres of 150mm diameter sewers and upsizing to a HDPE 250mm diameter sewer along the Ballylongford Road.
- 55 linear metres up-sizing from 150mm diameter sewers to uPVC twin wall 300mm diameter sewer.
- 160 linear metres of new 225mm diameter uPVC twin wall sewer in common trench with 150mm diameter HDPE rising main along Bridewell Street.
- 230 linear metres of new 225mm diameter uPVC twin wall sewer along Church Street.
- 2 no. Bridge Crossings over River/Streams (Ferry Road and Harold Bridge).
- 10 no. new manholes
- 10 no. manhole rehabilitation works
- 70 no. service connections (Approximately)
- Sewer rehabilitation associated works
- Protection of existing boundary walls in public areas and residential areas during the construction works.
- Protection of existing services during the construction works
- All temporary and permanent reinstatement to public roads, footpaths in connection with the construction works.
- Prevention of pollution to the existing streams.
- Traffic management