Mains Replacement at Lackamore, Abbeydorney
- The installation of approximately 1,206m of 160mm O.D. PE watermain to BS EN 12201-2:2011, SDR 17, 10 Bar, associated valves/connections, provision of new individual service connections to properties located along the route of the new mains and all required ancillary works.
- Full certified testing and commissioning of the new watermain on completion.
- Construction of new chambers for all associated valves and meters etc.
- Crossing existing live services, including potential watermains, electricity and telecommunications ducts.
- The preparation of a fully developed Traffic Management Plan for all stages of theworks.
June 2017 – August 2017