Lower Liffey Valley Regional Sewerage Scheme
Rehabilitation using non dig techniques of defective sewers within the live Main Drainage system of the Lower Liffey Valley Regional Sewerage Scheme. Scope of works included:
- Cleaning of 19 km of sewers and 112 manholes to remove silt and debris from the specified sewers to increase the hydraulic capacity and provide clean sewer system.
- Removal of obstructions including intruding connections from the sewer network.
- 400 localised repair to isolated or infrequent defects within the sewer system.
- Relining of over 100 manholes and approximately 5 km of sewers.
- CCTV Survey and report of over 19km of sewer both before and after rehabilitation works.
- Preparation of an updated SUU5 Database for the rehabilitated manholes.
- Traffic Management