The project involved the design and build of two number Wastewater Treatment Plants in towns of Clonbur and Letterfrack, Co.Galway. MEIC acted as the Main Civil Subcontractor for Glan Agua, our sister company. Scope of works includes:
- Inlet works including mechanical fine screening and grit removal
- Biological treatment plant for 710 persons and 800 persons
- Design and construction of ground strengthening (Piling) works on both sites with provision for future treatment plant expansion.
- Design and construction of access road to tie in with new industrial estate road.
- Maintenance and removal of existing temporary wastewater treatment plant on site
- Dewatering facilities to control groundwater during construction
- Design and construction of control buildings
- Design and construction of fencing, site roads, site services and environmental measures.
- Design and Construction of sludge treatment drying facilities