Costelloe Regional Water Supply Scheme – Contract no. 2, Pipelines and Reservoirs
MEIC Ltd are currently undertaking the contract for the Costelloe Regional Water Supply Scheme ? Contract No. 2, Pipelines and Reservoirs on Friday, 17th May 2013.
The project involves the following:
- Construction of a 355mm PE rising main from the site of the proposed Cashla Water Treatment Plant to Glenmore Reservoir (approx. 5km) with a 280mm PE distribution main in the same trench for approximately 800m.
- Construction of a 160mm PE distribution main from the existing distribution main at Glencoh to the proposed Rosmuc Reservoir (approx. 1.2km) with a 180mm PE rising main in the same trench for approx. 850m.
- Construction of a 1,700m3 capacity precast concrete reservoir at Glenmore, Carraroe.
- Construction of a 500m3 capacity precast reservoir at Glenmore, Carraroe.
- Siteworks at reservoir sites